Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Spend Optimization PMO Manager - (2 year project). The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ or any J&J location in NJ or PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
How we shape, roll-out, monitor and continuously align strategy with business stakeholders is a critical enabler to deliver our value proposition to the businesses we serve. Procurement recognizes the Strategy, Portfolio (PMO) and Performance Management roles as key enablers of functional alignment and excellence, shaping and roll-out of regional and functional strategy, business planning, performance management, stakeholder engagement and change management.
An enterprise-wide approach to drive robust Business Planning, Portfolio and Performance Management framework while leveraging capabilities consistently at enterprise level has been designed within Corporate Tier. The role will be embedded within and accountable to the Global Medical Device Sector with strong connectivity to the Global Strategy, Portfolio & Performance Management Lead within the framework of the Global Strategy & PMO Council. This role is focused on the design, implementation and execution of the Spend Optimization Program at the Enterprise level.
The role will be in charge of consistent deployment of Enterprise standards, frameworks, processes, best practices, tools, competence building and coaching for J&J Businesses or Functions as they implement their Spend Optimization programs. In addition, the role will also carry critical cross-tier (BUI & EBS) and cross-functional interface responsibilities with other J&J functions.
ESP 2.0 Project Management and Implementation (70%)
• Create, manage and deliver the ESP 2.0 Integration Plan, with specific focus on (1) Integrating the SMART Desk technology, processes, people, and services into eMarketplace/Global Services, and (2) Ongoing Spend Optimization Opportunity identification, value targeting, and implementation.
• Design business and category based insight generation strategy and structure using multiple data sources (Vision, SMART Desk, eMarketplace), in partnership with Global Services Data and Analytics team.
• Implement the current SMART Desk service for additional J&J Businesses/Functions.
• Manage the relationship and day-to-day activities for the SMART Desk (service provided by a third party)
• Support communication development and deployment for ESP 2.0, including general business education,
• Leadership updates, and training.
Spend Optimization Strategy & Portfolio Management (20%)
• Support the Spend Optimization Lead in the development of Long-term Vision and underpinning strategy for the Enterprise Spend Optimization program.
• Shape and implement a framework for Short & Mid-term Strategy development addressing emerging business needs within the annual Integrated Business Planning cycle. Focus on stakeholder engagement enablement and alignment with the ESP 2.0 CoE.
Leadership Responsibilities (10%)
• Active stakeholder engagement with the ESP 2.0 Governance network
• Others: to be further defined within G&O’s and specific role scope
• Bachelor’s Degree, prefer Business, Finance, Supply Chain, IT.
• 5 years of related professional experience.
• A strong track record of program/project management and experience in standards and best practices design.
• Must have track record of effectively leading and influencing within a global matrix environment across multiple businesses and initiatives.
• Strong business and finance acumen, deep understanding of managing for impact in a highly complex multi-application, multi-function environment.
• Must be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels including senior leadership outside the function and outside J&J; demonstrated engagement and facilitation skills at most senior level (VP and above).
• Ability to travel up to 10% domestic.
• PMP, Process Excellence/Six Sigma Certification.
• Experience working in a PMO.
• Experience within Procurement or Finance.
• People management experience.
• Industry experience in Healthcare, Life Sciences, Technology, FMCG.
• Advanced Desktop software (e.g. MS Project), SharePoint, Tableau, or CRM Platforms.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-PennsylvaniaOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function