Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Spend Optimization Program Reporting Lead, Manager for a 2-year project.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Spend Optimization Program Reporting Lead will lead the Procurement Reporting and Analytics related activities for the ESP 2.0 Spend Optimization Program to drive the design and implementation of data-driven decisions and insights that support the enterprise towards achieving the value case delivery. This role is critical to ensuring business leaders can gain visibility to policy compliance, spend tracking, and provide a framework of reporting and analytics that the organization can leverage to make business decisions. The role is central in building the capability and the infrastructure to sustain the value savings created through the Spend Optimization program.
The Spend Optimization Program Reporting Lead will play the primary role in:
• Driving the improvement and development of reporting and analytics to support enterprise-wide reporting, including proxy reporting, dashboards and metrics in line with the Spend Optimization approach.
• Driving the maturity of the reporting and analytical capability of Spend Optimization to drive both self-serve and predictive levels of decision-making
• Driving change management by supporting training to procurement community and developing global and executive level framing & commentary as appropriate
• Providing focused analytics and key insights in support of business reviews
• Helping define strategies by which Procurement and Finance data can align, and participate on related project teams to ensure spend optimization goals are reflected
• Driving business insights translating to tangible business values through analytics and reporting
• Performing ad-hoc analysis and insight development in support of Spend Optimization initiatives
• Working with Program Managers, BU & Regional Leadership and SMEs in developing the appropriate tools to monitor the ongoing deployment of the Spend Optimization program across the enterprise.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a minor in Procurement, Project Management, Supply Chain; Law; Finance/Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of related experience is required
• Experienced professional with business experience in multiple roles across a variety of functional specialties including general management, finance, consulting, legal, Supply Chain or a Technical field with at least 5 years within a Procurement environment is preferred
• Project Management experience is preferred
• Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes is required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
• Must have strong communication skills who is able to interact with senior management
• Must be a strong influencer, independent thinker and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
• Passion for people development and talent management.
• Must be able to travel 20% to domestic and international destinations.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.