Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We are currently searching for a Spray Technician with chemical fertilization or pesticide industry experience to work with our commercial customers. The ideal applicant will be a self starter and have a stable work history.
- Minimum 1 year experience with chemical or spray applications
- Ability to manage projects according to contract and budget
- Customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently and safely at all times
- Pesticide applicators license or in process
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
We offer medical and dental benefits and a 401(k) plan.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
7156 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry