Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
· Collect process data (Industrial)
· Conduct time studies of processes (Industrial)
· Implement 5S projects
· Technical writing (All)
· Root cause analysis of production issues (All)
· Candidates will be responsible for independently working on projects and meeting deadlines (All)
· Candidates will be implementing lean manufacturing and six sigma projects (All)
· Design or modify existing tooling or fixtures (Mechanical)
· Recommend new technology to update current processes (All)
· Program or maintain PLC or MIS system (Electrical)
· Troubleshoot production equipment (All)
· Kaizen events
· IE skill set (time studies)
· 6 Sigma Projects
· VSM events
· Material Productivity Savings Projects
· Integrate new technology into department (SPC, MIS, etc)
Qualified individuals will need to be actively enrolled one of the following majors; Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering. Ideal candidates will be at a Junior classification or higher. We are looking for a Co-op (summer and spring semester).
Position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.