What you will do
- Document all work performed
- Consistently follow company/industry safety policies and procedures
- Installation and/or service equipment on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
- Complete the installation of fire protection piping, valves, and accessories for commercial and industrial application.
ternal What we look for Required
Who we are
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of previous experience with fire sprinkler installation/service
- Experienced in reading, interpreting and identifying field conflicts on Sprinkler installation drawings
- Must be able to act as lead foreman
- Required to attend weekly foreman meetings
- Displays professionalism in communication with customers
- Prefer NICET level II or higher
- Understand NFPA 13 installation requirements
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs and perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
- Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends, on-call rotation and overnight traveling to meet customer and/or job requirements
- Must have the physical agility to work in challenging environments and spaces, this includes, ducts, crawl spaces, basements, attics, on ladders, scaffolding, all while carrying 40# of tools and equipment
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.