What you will do
Installation and/or service equipment on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.How you will do it
What we look for
- Document all work performed.
- Consistently follow company/industry safety policies and procedures.
- Complete the installation of fire protection piping, valves, and accessories for commercial and industrial application.
- Must have the physical agility to work in challenging environments and spaces, this includes, ducts, crawl spaces, basements, attics, on ladders, scaffolding, all while carrying 40# of tools and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of previous experience with fire sprinkler installation/service.
- Experienced in reading, interpreting and identifying field conflicts on Sprinkler installation drawings.
- Must be able to act as lead foreman.
- Required to attend weekly foreman meetings.
- Displays professionalism in communication with customers.
- Prefer NICET level II or higher.
- Understand NFPA 13 installation requirements.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record.
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs and perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment.
- Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends, on-call rotation and overnight traveling to meet customer and/or job requirements.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.