Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented team on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best. We are currently looking to hire a Sprinkler Helper in Nashua, NH. Key Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for
- Assist Senior Sprinkler Installers with the installation, service, maintenance and repair of water based fire sprinkler systems
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Pick up and properly dispose of all debris associated with work
- Wear appropriate safety equipment as required
- Follow verbal and written instructions, read and understand construction blueprints, diagrams and specifications used in installation activities
- Properly secure all tools and equipment at the end of each work period so as to prevent damage or loss
- Complete and submit time reports and safety documents as required
- May be required to work alternate shifts or weekends to meet customer service/installation requirements
Rewards and benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 100 pounds
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder,scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 60 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc. as well as the ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Must have excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers and team members
- Have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.