Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Sprinkler Helper About the role:
Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for
- Employee is responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations. Apply knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities. Must pay attention to detail and ensure task accuracy. Employee selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Emphasis may be on manual skills.
- Computer Skills
- Must adhere to and follow safety guidelines and policies at all times
- The inspector will work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc
- Achieve NICET Level I Certification within 9 months
- Obtain NICET Level II Certification within 2 years
- Working towards Local/State licenses
- Demonstrate progress
- Other duties as required.
Rewards and benefits
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Stable Work history
- Must be computer literate in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and ERP systems
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license that meets company requirements.
- Must be mechanically inclined with good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to lift 75+ pounds and climb up and down stairs while carrying equipment.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.