Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
About the role:
- The primary function of this position is to complete inspections on wet & dry fire suppression systems.
- Extensive knowledge of wet, dry, and pre-action sprinkler systems.
- Extensive knowledge of backflow and fire pump testing.
Who we're looking for:
- Must have NICET Level III in testing of water based fire protection.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial, industrial fire sprinkler testing
- Must have valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. Job Qualifications: About Tyco:
Tyco's mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
Rewards and benefits:
- 80% of the world's top 200 retailers
- More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
- 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
- 300 international airports
- 100+ major stadiums around the world
- Most of the Fortune 500
- 50 % of US universities
- Nearly 3 million commercial, government, and residential customers
- We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A world of opportunity awaits you at http://www.tyco.com/careers
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.