Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Qualifications • Some documented experience in low voltage electrical systems.
• Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs schematics and operational/product manuals.
• Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
• Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary repairs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
• Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
• Willing to travel out of town including overnight lodging.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Self starter that can work with little to no supervision.
• Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
• Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
• Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
• Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
• Achieve NICET Level I certification within 9 months.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.