What you will do:
What we look for:
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
- Perform routine inspections, testing, servicing, installing and preventative maintenance of life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturer's product line.
- Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
- Learn to complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices, such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
- Make minor repairs and programming changes while under the direct authorized supervision.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ year's of experience with sprinkler systems
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and specifications
- Able to read and interpret technical and parts manuals to diagnose and repair equipment.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work on lifts and ladders
- Must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com