Fire Alarm and Inspector
What you will do
What we look for:
- Perform inspection, testing and maintenance/repair of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA.
- Candidate should have the ability to accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection.
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes is a plus.
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with employees, employers, customers and authorities having jurisdiction both written and verbally as desired.
Who we are
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Two years field experience as a Sprinkler Fitter, Inspector or Trainee
- Must be able to obtain a NICET II Certification
- Functional knowledge of Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Ability to stand, or climb stairs and ladders for a long period of time
- Ability to lift minimum of 40 pounds without assistance
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills and have good organizational skills
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows, and standpipes a plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment security, drug and background check
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.