Sprinkler Inspector Job Description What you will do:
You will be responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality fire sprinkler system inspections. How you will do it:
Qualifications What we look for:
- Accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection
- Professionally represent the company at all times.
- Complete Service Acknowledgement/inspections with proper coding through communicating devices, such as laptop computers, smartphones, and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule
- Utilize ACE dispatch system.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Who we are
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc. Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to adhere to and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of personal computers
- Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with customers
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly
- Have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
- Be able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local Codes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.