Perform inspection, testing and maintenance/repair of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA and State of Department of Health. Candidate should have the ability to accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection. Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes is a plus. Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with employees, employers, customers and authorities having jurisdiction both written and verbally is desired. Job Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- NICET Level II certification required.
- Three years field experience with Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems.
- Functional knowledge of Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Ability to stand, or climb stairs and ladders for a long period of time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of forty (40) pounds without assistance.
- Excellent "Customer Service Skills".
- Good written and oral communication skills and have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment security, drug and background check.
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes a plus.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.