Sprinkler Inspector What you will do
Conducts inspections on standard complexity and size of products and systems (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Suppression, Fire Detection, etc.). Identifies and resolves troubleshooting issues of basic complexity and small size systems. What we look for Required:
Preferred: Who we are
- Minimum 4 years of experience in service, repair, and inspection of sprinkler s (wet and dry sprinklers)
- NICET Level II required
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.