What you will do
Conducts inspections on standard complexity and size of products and systems (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Suppression, Fire Detection, etc.). How you will do it
Identifies and resolves troubleshooting issues of basic complexity and small size systems. What we look for Required:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in service, repair, and inspection of sprinkler s (wet and dry sprinklers)
- NICET Level II required
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.