What you will do
Perform inspection, testing and maintenance/repair of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA.
How you will do it
What we look forRequired
- Candidate should have the ability to accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection.
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes is a plus.
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with employees, employers, customers and authorities having jurisdiction both written and verbally as desired.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years field experience as a Sprinkler Fitter, Inspector or Trainee.
- Must be able to obtain a NICET II Certification.
- Functional knowledge of Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Ability to stand, or climb stairs and ladders for a long period of time.
- Ability to lift minimum of 40 pounds without assistance.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills and have good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows, and standpipes a plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment security, drug and background check.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou