What you will do
Employee is responsible for assisting the sprinkler foreman with the installation and servicing of fire sprinkler and fire suppression systems. Apply knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities. Must pay attention to detail and ensure task accuracy. Employee selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Emphasis may be on manual skills. How you will do it
- Must adhere to and follow safety guidelines and policies at all times
- The employee will work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc
- Demonstrate progress
- Other duties as required.
What we look for
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A work history that demonstrates stability
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license that meets company requirements.
- Must be mechanically inclined with good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to lift 75+ pounds and able climb up and down stairs while carrying equipment etc.
- Only applicants that possess the essential qualifications will be considered.
- External candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends or alternative shifts.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .