What you will do
Employees responsible for the execution of the installation project plan including equipment delivery and interface with other trades to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations.
How you will do it
- Entry level opportunity
- We will train you as a Sprinkler Helper
- Day shift
What we look for
- Labor intensive
- Knowledge of routine work area procedures.
- Completes standardized activities.
- Resolves task related problems in straightforward situations.
- Emphasis may be on manual skills.
- Capability of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Use lift up to 80 feet
- Climb ladder up to 16 feet
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Pass drug test
- Entry level, training provided
- On the job training
- A background in plumbing, carpentry or electrical would be helpful
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.