Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we've been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we're always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it's vital that we have a talented Inspectors & Installation Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best. Sprinkler Inspector II Key Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Requirements
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
- Perform routine inspections, testing, servicing, installing and preventative maintenance of life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturer's product line.
- Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
- Learn to complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices, such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
- Make minor repairs and programming changes while under the direct authorized supervision.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Rewards and benefits
- 2+ year's of experience in low voltage electrical systems
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, and specifications
- Able to read and interpret technical and parts manuals to diagnose and repair equipment.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work on lifts and ladders
- Must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.