Job Description: HIRING EVENT -- December 15 th 1PM -7PM (By Appointment)
At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today's challenges while constantly asking 'what's next.' So, what's next in your future? Join us for our one day hiring event on December 15 th and create your next opportunity with us. Inspection & Fire Alarm Scheduler (Seattle, WA) About the role:
Primary responsibilities include scheduling all fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections, extracting inspection reports as needed, working on holds for fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections only, request rental equipment PO's required for inspections, schedule and track BAMA inspections, schedule and track Brookdale inspections, work BNI report and reassign work to manage customer expectations. Other duties and/or special projects as requested by ASSM.
Rewards and benefits
- Scheduling and optimization of area fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections.
- Scheduling and optimization of all area inspections.
- Input/Correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
- Assign task in ACE for all scheduling
- Pull inspection reports as requested
- Schedule and track BAMA, past due and Brookdale inspections
- Review and work BNI report weekly
- Review and clear on hold report for inspections
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues.
- Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities.
- Distribution of auto-gen inspections to field inspectors
- Rental equipment procurement if required
- Procuring outside resources if required
- Perform other duties as directed by ASSM
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. For Additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Job Qualifications: Who we are looking for: Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years dispatching and/or customer service experience preferred
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows based computer applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of customer calls.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.