What you will do
Executes complex service tasks or services a breadth of mechanical product lines. Identifies and resolves complex troubleshooting issues. Provides guidance to apprentices and more junior level technicians as needed. How you will do it
Likely to operate in one or more of the following industries: Heavy Industrial (power, marine, mining, oil and gas, forestry), Large hospitals and correctional facilities, Large scale transportation facilities, Large scale manufacturing facilities, large office/residential complexes. What we look for Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in fire sprinkler suppression industry
- Troubleshooting experience
- Working knowledge of repairing and servicing all types of sprinkler systems
- Experience with wet, dry, pre-action, delusion fire pumps
- Able to obtain or retain any licenses that may be required.
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Great customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .