Sprinkler Service Technician What you will do
Performs basic, routine and repeatable service tasks independently or assists the responsible person for completion of install related tasks for mechanical product lines. What we look for Required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the fire sprinkler industry.
- Knowledge of fire pumps required.
- Fire alarm knowledge required.
- Journeyman's License required.
- Sprinkler knowledge required.
- NFPA code knowledge required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a team
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Strong customer service skills.
- S trong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to work alone, with minimal supervision.
Who we are
- RMEI License preferred.
- Backflow certification preferred.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.