Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Fire Sprinkler Service Supervisor- SimplexGrinnell
About the role
- Revenue responsibility- Including implementing plans, programs and processes designed to meet and exceed corporate goals and objectives as well as maximizing market potential of the service business including new bookings (sales), and P&L responsibility.
- Customer Satisfaction- Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications along with building solid customer relationships from initial contact through order acquisition, delivery, installation and service. Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning service and collection issues thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations.
- Productivity Improvement- Responsible for setting fair and manageable territories for technicians. Ensure that fair and effective performance measurements are assigned and that employees are motivated to achieve and/or exceed their assigned goals and objectives utilizing management tools and practices. Also responsible to be proficient at, perform as required and instruct/train all new and existing clerical and dispatch personnel in all specific job procedures including our CRM system.
- Safety Compliance- Ensure that all employees comply with corporate safety programs. Responsible to ensure that employee safety training is thorough, complete and up-to-date. Identify safety issues and hazards and notify corporate safety office of those conditions that require corrective action.
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. Job Qualifications:
Who we're looking for:
- 5 years of experience in Fire Life Safety environment.
- 5 years of Department supervisory experience with Revenue and margin experience.
- Demonstrated management abilities to include training and team building.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrate supervisory/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, district administration and effective interaction with customers.
- NICET Certification preferably in one of the respective fields (i.e. Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Special Hazards)
- Must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Must be able to pass all company required background checks
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.