Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a SQA
Lead, Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS D&A) to be part of
fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile
software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be
located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its
operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based
manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and
services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
& Johnson intends to open its new health technology center in Providence,
Rhode Island. The center will specialize
in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software
applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately
126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new
Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture,
celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers
focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring
high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Be part of a team where everyone is committed to
delivering quality software on time and on budget including design,
coding, testing, deployment and certification.
- Defining testing strategy and test automation strategies and
managing the testing efforts of junior staff throughout a project/program
lifecycle. Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet
provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Be responsible for effective automated testing of applications
during the Software Development Lifecycle including design,
implementation, and execution.
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to
track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is
- A minimum of 4 years of broad IT experience in
web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global
- Experience with web and native mobile software
development is required.
- Experience with the creation of testing
strategies and leading a team of SQA testers participating on one or more scrum
- Ability to create and execute test plans,
including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, exploratory and
life cycle testing.
- Experience with QA-related aspects of the
software development lifecycle including development, execution, and
- Experience working in an Agile software
development team and/or strong familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with a test case repository
- Must have experience writing test cases for
automated test environments including such tools as Selenium, Appium, and
- Deep knowledge of test methods, with a clear
understanding of testing types, and levels.
- Disciplined approach to test software
development including how testing fits into the SDLC and Agile methods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
– must have written test cases, requirements, SOPs/Work Instructions or
demonstrated examples of other technical documentation
- Demonstrated commitment to team partnership and
- Strong team player who likes to work in a team
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
United States-Rhode Island-ProvidenceOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.