Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a IT
SQA/Test Analyst, Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS D&A) to be
part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and
mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position
will be located in Providence RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its
operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based
manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related
services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive
to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help
heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved
& Johnson intends to open its new health technology center in Providence,
Rhode Island. The center will specialize
in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software
applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately
126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new
Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture,
celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Be part of a team where everyone is committed to delivering quality software on time and on budget including design, coding, testing, deployment and certification.
- Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Be responsible for effective automated testing of applications during the Software Development Lifecycle including design, implementation, and execution.
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in web and
internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with web and/or native mobile
- Ability to create and execute test plans,
including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, exploratory and
life cycle testing.
- Experience with QA-related aspects of the
software development lifecycle including development, execution, and
- Experience working in an Agile software
development team and/or strong familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with a test case repository.
- Must have experience writing test cases for
automated test environments including such tools as Selenium, Appium, and
- Deep knowledge of test methods, with a clear
understanding of testing types, and levels.
- Disciplined approach to test software development
including how testing fits into the SDLC and Agile methods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
– must have written test cases, requirements, SOPs/Work Instructions or
demonstrated examples of other technical documentation.
- Demonstrated commitment to team partnership and
- Strong team player who likes to work in a team
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to function as part of a broader
organizational team is also required. Big picture orientation with strong
attention to detail.
United States-Rhode Island-ProvidenceOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID