Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a SQA Test Lead, Application Services Commercial/R&D (AS D&A) to be part of fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Be part of a team where everyone is committed to delivering quality software on time and on budget including design, coding, testing, deployment and certification.
- Defining testing strategy and test automation strategies and managing the testing efforts of junior staff throughout a project/program lifecycle. Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Be responsible for effective automated testing of applications during the Software Development Lifecycle including design, implementation, and execution.
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with web and native mobile software testing is required.
- Experience with the creation of testing strategies and participating in one or more scrum teams is required.
- Experience in a lead role is preferred.
- Ability to create and execute test plans, including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, exploratory and life cycle testing is required.
- Experience with QA-related aspects of the software development lifecycle including development, execution, and deployment/certification is required.
- Experience working in an Agile software development team and/or strong familiarity with Agile methodologies is required.
- Experience with a test case repository is required.
- Must have experience writing test cases for automated test environments, for example including such tools as Selenium, Appium, Perfecto or HP/ALM.
- Deep knowledge of test methods, with a clear understanding of testing types, and levels is required.
- Disciplined approach to test software development including how testing fits into the SDLC and Agile methods is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must have written test cases, requirements, SOPs/Work Instructions or demonstrated examples of other technical documentation.
- Demonstrated commitment to team partnership and success is required.
- Must be a strong team player who likes to work in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function