Sql Data Extraction Specialist
Posted: November 28, 2016
Reference ID: 1361107399
A Data Extraction Specialist Job in Tucson, AZ is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for writing and testing data queries to assist in loading a data warehouse with legacy data. Data will be loaded from other SQL Databases, DASD Files, Excel documents and other appropriate data sources.
A Data Extraction Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Must have in-depth experience writing and testing Microsoft SQL data queries..
• Writing queries to import and export data to/and from databases. Interacting with management and users to assess best approach to move critical data (ERP and Student Systems) into data warehouse.
• Working with SQL program
• Understands and employs methodologies to clean data.
• Master's Degree or related field.
• Experience use SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services or comparable) a plus, importing, exporting and transferring data between database, using BCP, OpenDataSource and server to server data transfer, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) techniques, using SQL Import/Export (Or DTS), using the REST API.
• Any data integration experiences a plus.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
FBI fingerprint background check (at employee's expense).
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
If you are interested in this Data Extraction Specialist Job in Tucson, AZ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com
For more information please contact Fari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled