Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 546458315
A SQL DBA job opportunity located in Sacramento, Ca is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this role you will need to have solid SQL experience including experience with PowerShell scripting and T-SQL. The Database Administrator is responsible for architecture, planning, developing, managing and implementing data storage needs for current and future products. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and pays a salary between 85k and 110k.
SQL DBA job responsibilities include:
• Project management within an Agile software development
• Writing complex and optimized queries
• Integrate data from multiple systems into single application
• Work with users to provide programming solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related.
• Five plus years of experience
• Strong knowledge of object oriented development practices with an emphasis in the .NET technology stack
• Extensive knowledge of relational databases from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries and familiarity with NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Understanding and expertise in design patterns, version control systems, N-tier application architecture, LINQ, SQL Server Integration Services, ASP.NET, MVC
• Working knowledge of: MySQL, PostgreSQL, and/or MSSQL and NOSQL
• Advanced knowledge of operating systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this SQL DBA job opportunity in Sacramento, Ca then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com If you have questions about the position please contact Craig Glick at Craig.email@example.com. Please NO third party candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled