- Assist development teams in the build out of schema and database technologies
- Ensure use of best practices for data-driven applications within development teams
- Review and optimize application data access strategies
- Enforce database quality standards within the code base
- Build out and maintain reporting services and integration services applications
- Support transactional and analytical database efforts in support of the business needs
- Respond to data inquiries from stake holders and the business team
- Mentor developers and product owners on OLTP and OLAP database patterns
- Support architecture team in long-term planning and implementation
- Support after-hours and on-call duties as required
- Support operations and assist with troubleshooting activities as needed
- Continue to develop your skills in database optimization, reporting, data analysis, and other database duties as a member of an agile software team
*We want to work with you if:
- You can visualize the big picture and analyze key issues and recommend effective solutions.
- You can create and maintain processes in line with requirements for project goals.
- You have strong opinions on how things should be built, yet are flexible in achieving solutions.
- You work well in an agile team environment where process and schedules can change quickly.
- You want to make an impact and not just be a cog in the machine.
- You are a smart, creative, proactive problem solver.
For expedited inquires please contact me directly at ben.pugh [at] rht.com or via phone at 919-782-5111
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.