SQL Database Developer needed!! We are looking for a Mid to Sr. level Database Developer with strong SQL development and optimization skills. In addition to database development responsibilities, the individual should have experience with Property and Casualty Insurance business.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Play a key role in building and maintaining large-scale public facing, high volume based web applications.
• Develop new, optimized, SQL (stored procedures and adhoc).
• Enhance existing SQL for new features and/or performance.
• Analyze data to find inconsistencies.
• Participate in ongoing database design.
• Design tools to assist in the management of the database environment.
• Support the rest of the development team in the effective utilization of database.
• Create adhoc reports for management teams.
• Proactively participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
• Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications in a fast and efficient manner.
• Develop and execute methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
Interested Party should Send Resume to : Brandon.Faulkenham@Rht.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.