We are looking for a passionate SQL Developer/Reporting Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop, implement, & maintain data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Filter and clean bad data elements.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Proven working experience as a SQL Developer, Data Analyst, or Report Writer
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL Server and MySQL databases
• 3-year minimum of coding SQL, building reports in SSRS, performing ETL with SSIS, creating cubes with SSAS.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, Access, etc)
• Knowledge of intelligence software a plus (PowerBI, QlikSense, DOMO)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.