Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world’s leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of $1.25million+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1.25million+of contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs
- 8-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job ID 00017196
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.