LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We're looking for an Account Executive - Enterprise FinServ to join our Marketing Solutions team in showcasing LinkedIn as the premier place for brands to market to the world's professionals. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a sales strategy while also motivating and growing a team of sales specialists that will assist in hitting growth targets by expanding our customer base. You will maximize revenues while producing ROI and brand awareness for agencies and clients. Responsibilities
- Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at client companies to demonstrate how LinkedIn can drive revenue to their business
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executive clients at SVP, VP and C- Suite levels
- Interact and collaborate across our global footprint of offices
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry-specific information and trends
- Conceive and pitch creative marketing solutions to advertising agencies and direct clients
- Command, report and forecast sales activity - from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and renewing
- Update and create sales proposals and manage advertising agencies and marketers
- Generate revenue and hit target quota
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 8+ years of experience in advertising, media sales and/or business development
- MBA degree
- Experience in sales leadership
- Experience structuring and managing complex digital advertising solutions
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasts and account planning
- Knowledge of how internet advertising technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Possess relationships with key marketing decision makers at national Fortune 1000 companies and top agencies
- Ability to successfully drive revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.