Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Sr. Account Executive, Visa USA Sales, is responsible for all aspects of Visa's relationship with a large and complex US Financial Institution's consumer and small business credit businesses. This position will have primary responsibility for identifying and implementing strategic partnership opportunities with the client, with a primary focus on increasing value for the client and revenue for Visa. This position will own the full process of implementing that opportunity from selling through project management. The position will work closely with internal and external partners and will ensure continued excellent relationships with the client.
• Develop and execute customized account plans to increase revenue and market share from the client
• Identify strategic opportunities through a strong understanding of the customer's business including payment strategy across all product platforms, married with the Visa strategy.
• Further expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products and services
• Implement these strategic opportunities/products/services through excellent project management working with internal and client teams
• Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact the management, relationship and direction of the business
• Manage use of significant investment fund to bring value to both the client and Visa
• Prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships
• Continuously review client and market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches that ensures that the client's business objectives are met as well as grow the Visa business
• Work within cross-functional teams (internal / external) that include representation from Marketing, Product, Operations, Market Research and Technology.
• Foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
• Actively participate and lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.Qualifications Requirements
- A minimum of 12-15+years business experience with related sales and management experience in the payments industry
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
- Deep expertise in commercial banking and payments
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive
sales effort and project
- Ability to implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective
relationships with all levels including executive management.
- Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills, and a proven track record of creating
solutions that increase revenue.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.