Why Join Prudential?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it “the Talent Mindset” – a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
As a Senior Case Manager in Distribution & Sales you will actively partner with Dedicated Life Consultants (DLCs) and Financial Advisors focused specifically on Edward Jones relationships. You will provide case management support for new business life insurance applications, including managing a wide-range of activities that will help grow our business and progress the sale of individual life insurance. You will have the opportunity to expand your skills, work with diverse teams on challenging projects, and build relationships with experts and leaders in your field. Responsibilities include:
Qualifications: Does this sound like you? Our successful candidate has:
- Managing cases across multiple carrier lines from pre-sale (assisting with forms and informal applications) through the underwriting process to policy placement
- Building relationships to create win-win outcomes for your business partners and their clients
- Successfully driving customer engagement and execution
- Responding to requests via telephone and email
- Successfully partnering with your External and Internal business associates
Preferred Experience and Education
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail with strong customer focus
- Exceptional time management skills
- An appetite for understanding trends impacting the business environment
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively to resolve problems
- Demonstrated success at working in a team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced sales environment while balancing deadlines
- Life insurance case management experience
- Multi-carrier insurance product experience
- Bachelor's degree
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.