Position: Sr. Account Manager I, Account Management Job Family – Multinational Solutions/ Global Employee Benefits
Job Location: Chicago, IL
: The service contact for assigned multinational customers. Participates in client facing activities to resolve customer issues and concerns swiftly and with a perceived effortless experience on the customer’s part. Working closely with sales partners and other internal partners to contribute to new business sales, long term persistency and profitability of the Global Employee Benefits Sales business. Manages all aspects of account management to drive client satisfaction with MetLife and MAXIS. Engages in activities to develop strong relationships with the customer.
• Retains accountability for all day-to-day Account Management, service satisfaction, and loyalty for corporate clients; assists team in managing at-risk customers and customer persistency; promotes proactive customer interactions and responds to problems and opportunities with a sense of urgency and tenacity to resolve customer related issues.
• Partner with Multinational Sales Executives to support new business and renewals within their assigned territory.
• Align with the Sales to create, support, and execute on presentations and strategies to external audiences to impact sales, earnings, and persistency results.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with internal and external customers, brokers, and consultants, to foster aid, and promote a cooperative climate, which will maximize productivity and efficiency/ effectiveness.
• Leads to meet or exceed Service standards and exhibit key behaviors that promote extraordinary service through SLA requirements as well as daily activities.
• Provide reliable, consistent, and predictable service across the Account Management organization to be validated through survey results.
• Works with Sales Executive to ensure resolution to high profile or highly complex customer concerns.
• Pursues strategic interaction and coordination within the regions to deliver customer results.
• Partners with various functions (technical), for timeliness, quality and profitability; provides consultative services to operating areas for the purpose of improving operational efficiencies resulting in cost savings and positive impact to customers.
• Act as a liaison between customer and internal MetLife areas (i.e. GRM, Group Benefits, etc.).
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.