Sr. Account Resolution Representative
Do you enjoy connecting with people on a deeply personal level? Are you eager to be a part of a dynamic team that helps our cardholders’ families through one of life’s most challenging times? The members of our Estates Team assist our cardholders’ families when notifying Capital One of the passing of a cardholder. You will have the opportunity to provide clarifying information and educate the family on the process.
Our ideal candidate will exhibit superior inter-personal skills and have a passion for assisting callers during a very difficult time. Candidates should display a high level of ownership and be able to multi-task using various systems.
- Handle inbound phone calls to resolve escalated customer account issues
- Make adjustments to and notate customer accounts
- Research cardholder accounts
- Read help systems, daily bulletins and emails to stay current on policies and procedures
- Accepts and processes both written and phone notifications
- Contributes to process and customer experience improvements
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
- 1 year customer service experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.