Accountemps is looking for a Senior Accountant for a temporary opportunity with a nonprofit. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
Role & Responsibilities
• Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables primarily in the compensation area (journal entries, reconciliations, reports)
• Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
• Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
• Participate in various department-wide initiatives
This is a 2 month contract position.
Please email sarah.Ferozi@roberthalf.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.