Sr. Administrative Associate
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Spring House, Pennsylvania
Posted: March 28, 2017
Reference ID: 3248170322-en-us
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to be located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant supports Global Clinical Pharmacology (GCP) senior leader as well as the leader’s therapeutic or functional area within GCP.
• Managing calendars.
• Scheduling department meetings.
• Arranging travel.
• Completing and submitting expense reports.
• Managing requisitions for purchases for the area including Purchase Orders (POs) for contractors.
• Supporting communications within the department and with any related departments.
• Scheduling and coordinating large meetings or events (onsite or offsite, celebrations, team building, picnics, etc.), including catering.
• Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews.
• Assisting with the on-boarding and off-boarding of internal FTEs (Full Time Employees) and contractors including; provision of office space, phone, laptop and network access.
• Maintaining organizational charts and electronic distribution lists for supervisor's group and other areas as needed.
• Taking meeting minutes if needed.
• Ordering Office supplies.
• Assisting with copying or mailing of key documents.
• Minimum of an Associate degree or equivalent plus 4 years’ minimum relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Office software suites (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint is strongly preferred.
• Strong Time-Management and Prioritization skills are required.
• This is a Global role; flexibility is required.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)