Job Location: Alpharetta GA
Perform core processing and administrative functions of the business unit, which can include providing day to day client services and administrative support to customers, responding to client requests, performing significant financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner, processing transactions at the individual and corporate account level, and preparing reports and analytical documents for internal and external customers.
- Perform complex tasks around core processing and administrative functions of the business unit. Exercise judgment and product understanding to determine appropriate handling of complex issues around core business functions of the unit and to resolve customer questions and escalations.
- Under minimal supervision, perform day-to-day tasks around client service and annuity administration for defined benefit and defined contribution pension products
- Ensure all benefits are paid out accurately and on-time upon the death of an annuitant
- Perform high-value financial transactions in a consistently accurate and timely fashion. Maintain high standards of accuracy and data integrity.
- Utilize experience, initiative and judgment to analyze and resolve discrepancies and issues, and resolve internal and external client escalations that impact the unit on a high-priority basis.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal and external clients and business partners.
- Respond to external and internal requests for information, including audits and Call Center requests.
- If assigned approval responsibility, review and approve transactions processed by other team members.
- Serve as point of contact to the annuitants for all administrative inquiries
- Execute special projects assigned by management within the allotted time frame.
- Execute special projects assigned by management within the allotted time frame
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in annuity administration or a related field
- Proficient use of Office Support Tools
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective time management skills-balance multiple priorities
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 72522