This position is responsible for the Sales Operations support, planning and analysis of the Enterprise Sales Operating Expense and Headcount Plan. The individual will be responsible for overseeing and modeling strategic targets (budgets) within the $2B fiscal expense plan. Additionally, this role will including developing key business metrics, Outlooks, and general Communication.
· Provide financial and strategic support to senior management, including preparing executive presentations
· Responsible for preparing the AOP (Annual Operating Plan) for Enterprise Sales, including revising quarterly budgets as necessary
· Build and establish relationships with key business, financial, and operational personnel to ensure full understanding and support for GBO expense initiatives, including manage coordination of communications and information dissemination cross-functional organizations.
· Develop and provide trending information and analytics to drive cost saving initiatives
· Develop key business metrics to support key strategic investments and hiring decisions
· Ability to lead, motivate, and direct a workgroup
· Attention to precision and details
· Ability to influence others to achieve results
· Strong strategic planning and critical thinking abilities
· Strong ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to changing business environment
· Advanced computer skills
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
**Functional Area(s):** Sales **Business:** EMC COPS **Business Unit:** 200 - STORAGE CORPORATE **Location:** US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton **AutoReqId:** 179531BR