Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Role Overview:
As Sr. Advisor, you will help plan, manage and execute training and enablement initiatives for Americas Sales. This role will require cross functional alignment across the Global Learning and Enablement organization and sales stakeholders. This role will support training and enablement initiatives, manage logistics, and work with stakeholders across Dell EMC to ensure alignment and strong bi-directional communication. The position requires a self-starter with strong project management skills, great communications and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales process and work with a variety of roles within Dell EMC. This position reports to the Director of Americas Sales Enablement.Role Responsibilities:
- Work with field stakeholders and Global Learning and Enablement team to plan and execute enablement programs such as New Hire Training, Sales Accreditation, License to Sell, Power Hours, FRS, and Dell EMC Ready.
- Manage and track ongoing projects and logistics in collaboration with Enablement team across Dell EMC including project scoping, tracking, reporting for major initiatives and supporting activities.
- Support Enablement team quarterly planning process to prioritize, plan and budget enablement events and ensure alignment with Dell Learning and Enablement
- Identify issues and process improvements related to L&E to improve sales productivity and the overall Sales Enablement experience for Americas Sales.
- Communicate and drive standardized ROI metrics by program/activity
- Align closely with Dell L&D organization and the global enablement calendar for planning and execution of training and enablement
- Ability to work alongside cross functional teams within Global Learning and Enablement and regional stakeholders to successfully implement training plans.
- Identify and document Americas Sales programs and best practices
- Implement methods for evaluation of program effectiveness, evaluate the delivery of training, modify program based on feedback
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects
- Proven experience working with high-performing teams across multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead, manage and conduct project activities with a variety of management levels, and disciplines.
- Excellent project management skills-- training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- BS/BA degree
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- 8 years of program management or related experience in a sales and/or enablement organization
- Proven experience creating and deploying successful sales enablement projects and programs
- Knowledge of Dell EMC
- Sales experience or experience working with sales team members
Job Family: Human Resources
Job ID: R15721