Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Senior Advisor, Customer/Technical Training- Round Rock, Texas
DellEMC provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
If you are passionate about getting hands-on with technology and eager to further your career in a technically innovative environment, DellEMC is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. Within the Compute & Networking organization, we are looking for a Technical Trainer to join our team in Round Rock, TX.
The Technical Trainer will deliver high value professional and skill based training to the North America Compute & Networking sales organization. Focusing on delivering Sales and Solutions training to DellEMC badged sales people, DellEMC partners and DellEMC distributors, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with business leaders and successfully implement Dells business strategy in content and design
- Build a strong quarterly training plan based on business needs and individual learning paths
- Navigate through competency assessments and recommend appropriate action and development plans for individual and reporting manager
- Plan, prepare and deliver relevant training including method, media, and documentation to be presented while working alongside cross functional teams, trainers and coordinators to deliver high quality training sessions
- Maintain accurate records of training activities to enable comprehensive reporting
- Deliver skill based training on an as needed basis through classroom as well as virtual training
- Leads sub-functional program development and implementation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT sales oriented roles - channel and/or direct
- Strong knowledge of Dell's product portfolio
- Server and storage solutions knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Job Family: Product Services
Job ID: R19355
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.