Join Fortune 7 CVS Health as the Sr Advisor of AS/400 Application Development, IBM iSeries. The AS/400 Sr. Advisor is responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within PBM and RxClaim applications, and their conformance to approved CVS Health IT standards and procedures. The Sr Advisor Development role will ensure consistent alignment of technical solutions with the business
goals and objectives of the supported unit. In this role you will serve as a Senior Application Developer/Lead providing industry leading technical direction and guidance to the RxClaim application development teams to ensure
appropriate and cost effective application of CVS Health approved technologies.
As part of the Rx Claim Adjudication team, you will be expected to be proficient in all critical functions of the application development and will champion SDLC methodologies and best practices in the team to ensure that quality standards are met.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Leading development activity estimation
- Ensure appropriate and effective data integration across multiple applications
- Provide solutions and design complex functionality within the RxClaim application (adjudication area)
- Lead assigned team projects and mentor junior resources as needed.
- Provide subject matter expertise within the RxClaim application (adjudication area).
- Review technical solutions and documents within the RxClaim application projects, for example:
- Analysis & Designs
- Program specifications and Code Reviews
- Contribute to defining standards / best practices / guidelines, and aligning solutions to the RxClaim
A little about us: