Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Develop a detailed/integrated project plan to track progress
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, meeting all business requirements.
- Monitor and Execute the project according to the project plan
- Effective Project Change Management
- Provide a general analysis of business specifications and requirements.
- Formulate and define current state/future state processes required due to having a good understanding of the business requirements
- Organize and lead others in the execution of test cases associated with process improvements
- Coordinate training and develop communication templates for educating and championing of change
- Candidates must be able to complete tasks under general direction, and be able to manage daily workflow in order to meet business needs.
- Works on multiple projects with moving deadlines.
- Leverages multiple tools for data acquisition, impact assessment, task execution.
- Troubleshooting of issues from stakeholders and respond with appropriate escalation/communication.
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years, or Graduate degree and 4+ years of experience with Project Management Methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Business Process Improvement Techniques and Methodologies
- Proficient in MS Visio, Project, Excel, and other process/project creation tools
- Proven track record of delivering technical solutions
- Demonstrated strong organizational and business decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Dell and Configuration Services
- Six Sigma Certification and PMP certified/trained
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R22058
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.