Position Summary:Required Qualifications:
- Function as a support structure for the Field Leadership Teams, providing expert knowledge of the Beauty Care Category to District Managers, Store Managers and Beauty Consultants.
- Coach District & Store Managers on the role of the Beauty Consultant, help lead cultural change in driving Beauty expertise within Field Leaders and Store Management.
- Assist in the recruitment and development of the Beauty Consultant position within the Region, participating in the structured interview process, when applicable.
- Participate in Strategic Talent Reviews of the Beauty Consultants within the region.
- Follow-up with stores on 30/60/90 day Beauty Consultant training review, helping to recognize and close gaps on the opportunities of the Beauty Consultants.
- Coach District Managers, Store Managers and Beauty Consultants to maximize the Beauty Care Performance review, helping to identify root cause and assist in developing action plans to improve results.
- Manage Beauty training and certification programs, conduct training as business needs require.
- Communicate and monitor the execution of all training & development initiatives that impact the Beauty Care Business.
- Conduct Suggestive Selling training for the Beauty Consultants.
- Support the training effort for all technology initiatives within the Beauty Care department that will lead to improved efficiencies.
- Coach Store Managers on how to effectively coach their Beauty Consultants to use suggestive selling techniques, in an effort to maximize their personal scorecard results to drive category sales.
- Assist Store Leaders in training Beauty Consultants to build customer relationships, enhancing their clientele building skills.
- Support in the development of Assistant Store Managers with regards to the Beauty Care Category.
- Provide updated vendor information to District Managers, Store Managers & Beauty Consultants, thereby enabling them to maintain an in-depth knowledge of specific vendor products and services.
- Follow up with Beauty Consultants to ensure they are being coached to utilize suggestive selling techniques and role modeling CVS values and customer service behaviors.
- Coordinate sales building events with vendors to increase product knowledge for the Beauty Consultants.
- Regularly communicate Store Opportunities to the District Managers, as well as Region Manager.
- During store visits, review Beauty Consultant Scorecard results and coach to improve performance with partnership of the Store Manager.
- Variable work week that meets the needs of the business, to include nights and weekends.
- Follow the company visit cascade, as appropriate.
- A minimum of 4 store sales visits per month should be conducted in partnership with the Region Manager.
- Conduct a minimum of 8 store sales visits with District Managers in the assigned Region, to provide coaching on the Beauty Care category.
- Local travel required 60% of the time.
Required SkillsPreferred Qualifications:Bachelors Degree Preferred Education:Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/