The Sr Adobe Experience Manager Developer will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation. Client has begun a project to re-platform the corporate web site using AEM 6.2. You'll play a key role on AEM projects throughout the implementation and future evolution. Your role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working alongside our Marketing, User Experience, Design and web development teams in a highly collaborative environment.
• Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
• Accommodate day to day change requests and quickly make changes to the application
• Integrate AEM/CQ/DAM with existing business software applications
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization
• Estimate efforts for various support tasks, and prioritize the same with the business team
Must be Eligible to work for any Employer
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for interest in this role
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.