The Pepsi brand team is working to connect our brand with consumers in new and more compelling ways, leveraging mobile-first media and technology to reach them where they spend their screen time.
To drive that agenda, we're looking for a digital expert to develop great brand engagements, who can navigate both a matrixed team and the finer points of a truly great Snap. Come contribute to this incredible brand, and push us to innovate in the right ways.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the day to day digital and social media process for the trademark, ensuring the "voice of Pepsi" is engaging, on-brand, and bringing Pepsi moments to life across mobile
- Work with cross-functional partners, and act as connector and lynchpin across brand, social, media and agency teams
- Brief agencies, media partners, and in-house social team for best-in-class digital and social programs
- Drive full social media process, from brief to production to edit to post to analyzing and optimizing
- Test & learn with emerging platforms, focusing on impact
- Bring insight on Pepsi fans and social chatter to the full brand team, helping us get closer to our consumer
- Manage digital budget, including allocation, tracking, and some payment processing
- Drive passion for our mobile-first agenda within the brand team and the greater marketing group
Percent Travel 5-10%
Time split between White Plains, NY office and New York, NY content studio
Qualifications/Requirements Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, media, or communications
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience, preferably with leading-edge brands
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to think analytically and analyze data
- Creative thinker with an eye for design as well as detail
- Ability to influence across all levels to drive the brand's agenda
- Passionate, proactive, and ready to "bleed blue"
Not Eligible for Relocation