Blizzard Entertainment games don't just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers-and we support our games for years after they're in the hands of gamers world-wide.
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Business and Gameplay Insights - Player Analytics to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence. This role will partner closely across the organization to lead and drive analytical initiatives.QUEST DESCRIPTION
REQUIRED TALENT BUILD
- Identify and recommend projects to work on using an understanding of strategic priorities and operational needs
- Manage the prioritization of projects across internal stakeholders
- Slice through petabytes of data to find compelling and actionable business insights
- Apply vision and confidence to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Translate recommendations into efficient action plans for senior management and department leaders
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, to clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure a problem and analyze alternative solutions
- Curious, internally-motivated self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to manage multiple projects and achieve results
- Superior communications, presentation, and facilitation skills: must have the ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of complex data, and effectively present this to any level in the organization
- Strong quantitative skills with a penchant for analytical query writing
- Effective with storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations
Required Application Materials
- A minimum of 3 years' experience finding insights from large data sets
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Experience doing analysis that encompasses multiple franchises, brands, or products
- Passionate gamer with in-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services
- Experience with specialized visualization tools (Tableau)
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- **Only Resumes with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.