What you’ll be doing...
Sr. Analyst Business Operations
The analyst will support internal and external customers in defining reporting requirements and generating reports (both ad-hoc and recurring) to meet the operational needs of the business utilizing our BI solutions. This person will be responsible for analyzing data currency, accuracy, and relevance and ensuring data integrity of reports from various data sources. Additionally, the analyst will be responsible for the evaluation of data and presentation of results with a focus on identification of trends to aid the organization in driving improvements to the overall business processes. Key elements for success are experience and comfort with complex numbers, attention to detail, excellent data analysis skills, the ability to understand and capture business requirements, and the ability to create and run reports.
- Using data analytics, conduct trending analysis to identify performance trends in order to validate results of process changes.
- Develop/improve standardized reporting that will allow Verizon Telematics to effectively manage its suppliers and enhance visibility to better evaluate effectiveness and productivity.
- Collaborate with internal staff to support projects as determined by leadership.
Perform data mining, reporting detailed analysis of data collected from a variety of areas that will include, but not be limited to, call center volume forecasting, call center volume analysis, call center quality performance, and logistics.
- Collaborate in cross-functional project teams and gather requirements for the development and refinement of reporting to expanding visibility and performance trending.
- Develop and deliver assigned projects on or before due dates with laser focused emphasis on accuracy.
What we’re looking for...
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in reporting and data analytics. Demonstrated experience in management level communications and interactions.
- Strong expertise with business and technical analysis.
- Knowledge of basic statistics and statistical interpretation of quantitative data.
- Must be able to work and deliver in a fast paced, constantly changing, self-directed, and team-based environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, strong organizational/follow-up skills required.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Project, Excel, Word and VISIO (i.e. Process documentation tool).
- High degree of familiarity with OBIEE and call center operations and CRM systems are a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving, team work, adaptability and decision making.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.